Saturday 8 June 2013

Copic Watercolour




For this card I have used Copic Markers and isopropyl alcohol on velum.

You can either rub a marker onto a pallet or use a drop of Various Ink.  I just dip my paint brush in either colorless blender or rubbing alcohol then dip into the ink.  Randomly place your very wet ink on the velum with a round brush.



Copic colours used:
YR24
R39
BV17

The rubber stamp is Joy of Journey by Stampendous.  Ranger Archival Ink seems to work well on the velum, just make sure it if fully dry before you touch it.

I like to back my velum with a light colour of card stock so the ink colours show at their most vibrant.  For gluing the velum I find it best to use spray adhesive on the white card stock then attach the velum to it.  This gives an even adhesive surface with no glue spots.

Be creative and let your imagination run with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment