Wednesday 5 June 2013

Scraperfect - The Best Glue Ever

All I can say is wow!     - Scraperfect Best Glue Ever




About a year ago I discovered this glue after watching a youtube video on how to re-stick a cutting tool mat.  I ordered it online then proceeded to follow the directions in the video.  Incredible - it made my mat like new again.   Since then, I have re-stuck it a couple of times.  I also discovered that with all of the tiny areas of paper that I was cutting with my Silhouette Cameo were easily glued down with the superfine applicator tip.  This amazing glue is tacky when dry, making it perfect to stick then reposition items.  When you use it wet the adhesive is permanent.  You only use a tiny amount so the 2 oz bottle goes such a long way.

The glue is perfectly named "Best Glue Ever" but I call it "My Favorite Glue."

A few weeks ago I somehow misplaced my almost empty bottle of Best Glue Ever and I have been in panic mode ever since.  I just ordered and should have it by the end of the week.  This time I ordered Best Cleaner Ever  ~  I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment