Thursday 20 March 2014

ScrapRack

My ScrapRack arrived today.  Since I have been organizing with the 2014 Organizational Challenge with Tiffany Spaulding, I already had my papers, embellishments and scraps in page protectors.  It was an easy 30 minute set up transferring everything to Spinders and placing on the base.  Unfortunately I only have room for one base, my other base will go into a rolling cart for taking to classes, workshops and crops.  The system is designed for four categories:  Alpha/Numeric; Themes; Calendar; Rainbow.

I repurposed a lot of my old Creative Memories Sticker and Pocket pages for my Theme Section.  I still have more paper to sort and decisions about what else will go into my ScrapRack named *Precious*

My next challenge is to find a home for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment