Last year I listed a few of my fave things that have helped save me time and space with my organizing. Since then I have added a few new things to my ever growing supply of crafting stuff, while trying to make it fit into a very small space.
1. ScrapRack - This cool gadget has totally changed my organizational habits for my scrapping materials.
2. Project Life - I have been working on weekly pages, which may have been a bit ambitious. I often forget to take photos so I fill my pages with fun things like what we binge watched and snapshots of gas prices. It has been a crazy year for petroleum pricing.
Wow this stuff can take up a lot of space. Eight core kits and several mini and theme kits later, I was left wondering how on earth to keep it organized and also be at my fingertips. My Project Life Card Storage
3. Raskog Cart from Ikea. I will write a blog later about what I have put in my cart.
- Top shelf - Tool caddy
- Middle shelf - Copic Markers
- Bottom shelf - Sizzix, original red
4. Button Maker - I use a lot of buttons and this has helped me immensely over the past year. It has added joy to my life to be able to put my design knowledge to good use.
5. Silicon mat from Heidi Swapp
6. Washi Tape Organization - My washi collection grew from a small basket of a few assorted colours to a medium sized colander full. Originally when the collection was smaller, I had it organized by colour (my OCD side made me do it), since it has grown, it is now just tossed into my colander and I just dig through it. Eventually, when I have enough room, I would like a Harbor Freight 4 bin revolving tray for Washi, sprays, diminutional paint and glitter glue.
7. Rubber Stamp Catalogue
I will report back in another year with a new list of my fave things. Hope you all have a very productive and creative New Year.